Thanks Norman,Patricia and Irina to organize this nice trip for us.
About 25 to 27 people joined this trip, some of them are from MMU,some of them are graduated students and lecturers from Lim Kok Wing University and some are designers too.
We visited to Kinetic and Asylum. They are famous design studio in Singapore. They have given us a very nice talk about design and some advices which useful for those who study design, quite nice. It was precious that they shared their experience with us.
We also visited Lasalle and Red Dot Design Museum too. :)
I think 3 of us enjoyed the trip as we have seen many nice design stuffs in Singapore and knew many other friends out from our college. We were shy la..haha..
I post the pictures which I took at Lasalle first, I will share other picture on the other day. Many assignments to do....busy busy....see ya...
This is Lasalle College of the Art
The environment and the architecture of this art college is really nice.
nice leh??
The signboard in the college is very interesting... hehe
I like the greeny park at the center of the college. You can take a nap on the grass. hehe
This is our tourist guide at Lasalle College. They are having a Degree Show.
Their exhibtion is really nice, it inspired me a lot.
They exhibit their research book at the exhibition, my friends and I spent a lot of time over there to see it.
Their research for their project, their study for their project is really much, we have to learn from them. They write a lot for their research and study.
Besides that, their way to do their final project is really free, it seems that they can do any kind of topic that they like for the project, exp: a book about color blind, a research about typography or grid system. hehe... nice ya..
.
No comments:
Post a Comment