Recently, I have encountered a friend on net.
We shared a lot about the view of life, friendship
what a precious sharing
sometime I think that, oh ya it is so easy to talk about and think about
but when you want to realize it in your daily life, it is hard
that day I asked my friends in msn "what is the meaning of life for you"
at first they said, ah it is a deep question
yes it is
there is no certain answer
for me, I'm just trying to search something to do in my life
try to do something that means to me
I always think about why people know they will die one day, they still carry on doing so many things in their daily life
This thought is so annoyed
I try to avoid to think about this
life still going on, everyday is the last day
cheers "
I'm easy to feel depressed
I'm easy to feel neglected
How do I avoid this feeling in my friendship
yeah... I said that I like to be alone
It is a lie
who knows ?
who like to be alone?
It is just an excuse for myself that I dont have much friends
yeah...I like to keep my feeling in my heart rather than speak it out to my friends
so I keep silence, expecting that they will ask me what happen with me
but it just like my fault to keep silence
like I deserve to get the punishment
yeah ... maybe
I have to get use with it
comes when meet problem
goes when nothing happen
If I treat them good, will they treat me good too?
maybe, I dont know
I have satisfied if I have tried my best to treat them good.
then my job is done :)
I think I'm just a boring freak for my friends
who dont make joke, who dont speak much
I'm just not interesting at all in anyway
sometime I think that I am so childish to think so
but there is someone has the same thought with me too
anyway, I tell and always remind myself that
" Dont always take thing for granted in your life "
I have to appreciate what my family and friends have done for me even I was hurted sometime
their concern, their love for me is precious
and try not to think bad of other
Cheers
.
No comments:
Post a Comment