Oct 26, 2009

October 2009


This is our 4th year and yet we have been met for only 3 times.

Now, I don't care about how people think of our strange relationship.
Well, it is pretty hard to explain to other people include my parent how well I know about him and even how much I love him.

After Cambodia trip, we both know that we must carry on our love no matter how hard it is. This trip really changed us and saved our relationship from being broken up. We know more about each other.

I wanna say again that talking with him is the happiest moment in my day
We have much similarity in mind by chatting everyday on phone on skype
we just miss the part of being together in daily life

We are waiting for that day coming.

Ich liebe dich und vermisse dich "kusse"

.

No comments: