Jul 21, 2008

Funny Assignment

One of our lecturers requested us to write a 500words base on this question --
" What message and selling point trying to explain and impress with the “How Catholic know they’re driving too fast” headline? "

look at this advertisement with the yellow headline


Through my research, I found that this advertisement with yellow headline only appears on some funny website - http://www.z9design.com/humor/gh09.html and there are different fonts using for the headline.
I have a doubt of this advertisement with yellow headline.
I kept thinking about it, the headline typeface and colour totally does not match with this Peugeot advertisement.
Finally, I knew that this headline is a fake headline, is added by someone just for fun.

The original advertisement is this.......


So I wrote what I have researched in my report.
Lecturer commented that do not believe on those funny websites or forum.
I explained to him that, the headline is fake.
He said " impossible, I searched on the Peugeot official website, dont believe on those funny website, the one that you researched maybe the headline has been erased by someone. "

What a funny explanation!!
click here - How to Tell if a Catholic is Driving too Fast
Most this Peugeot advertisements are without the headline.
Since the headline is fake and what is the point for asking us to write a 500words report base on the headline.

This is just a funny assignment with no point


.

No comments: