Jul 26, 2008

Holiday loooo

oh hi for everyone who visits my blog...
my holiday have just started...
finally I can take a good rest...

last semester was really busy with assignments and some other activities

to be frank, some of those assignments I did not do it well
next semester will be my final semester
after that....yaaaahoooo GRADUATE !
but graduate = jobless
I dont think I want to continue my study
I would like to search for a job in KL and stay in KL
some of them may suggest to search a job in SG
hmmm...but for me...I prefer staying in KL, KL has more nice happening around
but SG is good for earning money .... ha...
will consider either one...

now planning for a working and travel trip to US
hope everthing wiil be succeed
then I will be away from Malaysia for 5 months
I think that would be a great time for me after my graduation..
I like cultural exchange, it is interesting and nice experience

I like travelling...so I think joinning this programme is good for me :)
now have to wait my friends comfirmation from their family because I don't want to go alone

so...
now have to think for my final project
see ya.. all my friends

.

No comments: