2 weeks holiday is over, I went back hometown for only 4 days..
haha...I enjoyed my holiday, sleep eat and read.....
mum cooked nice food, I slept on my nice bed, I worried about nothing...so relax...
This semester, I only have 2 classes in a week, very good
but this is the final semester, I will be busy for the final project and that is very important for my portfolio
It is nice to know that our final project will be guided by a new lecturer...yeah...I hope everything is going smooth...
In the last post, I wrote that I don't want to continue my study but now I have a new plan because I think my result can get scholarship for further my study, why not I continue my study??
hmm...we will see....have to research on the linked university with our college...
most of the senior further their study in Taiwan with full scholarship...
About the work and travel in USA...hmm... I dont know...
so complicated....
.
No comments:
Post a Comment